Be able to see photos and videos together (1 Viewer)

skyly06

March 1, 2021
Home Country
France France
Country flag
Hi All,

I have installed MP1.27 and tried to be as closed as possible from my previous Windows Media Center
I have configured the Pictures area to include all picture extensions (.jpg, .png) but also associated videos (.mts, .mov..)
When I try to see the videos, I get a black screen (no video playback) but for pictures it is ok.

Is there a way to make it work correctly?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Is there a way to make it work correctly?
    Try remove Video extensions from Picture extensions, and turn on -
    • Enable playing videos files made with your camera - this option will add video files stored in your pictures folders if the extension is supported under Video Extensions. (Default=off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
    Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
    Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
    Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom