Beginer install issues. (1 Viewer)

Junkmail

Portal Member
April 1, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi I have a couple old roms floating around and thought I'd install my emulators 2.

I am having a couple issues, first off, lack of manual/getting started instructions. I'd be happy to do a quick setup guide once I have it running :)

I have tried fiddling to get it to work, ATM I have run into a problem or two.
1st I have loaded some ROMS into the import list, however I notice after importing that they (NES roms) were flagged as 'windows' of course I then deleted them via the 'games' and the 'import' tab. This rather than deleted flagged them as ignore title, so I could re-load as the titles were in an ignore state.

2nd after opening and closing the 'emulators 2' dialog box a couple times, it seems to have cleared the ignore state, however there is no 're-import' button, rather under the import tab the refresh 'no new files to import'. Also there is no 'wipe database start over' button, I am going to try to remove the emulators and hope that will fix it.

Thanks again for a good plugin, I'm sure once it's all running all will be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1423610286][/DOUBLEPOST]It appears deleting and adding the emulator clears the database. I'll get through this :)

Last edited:

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Make sure you that when you set up a new emulator you select the appropriate platform from the platform dropdown (in your case NES), this should make the importer match the right platform.
    You can also un-ignore files under Options->Advanced->Ignored files, they should then be picked up again when you refresh the importer.

A setup guide would be great (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom