*BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-

I will provide the final release very soon with a MPE1 installer. At the moment the current trunk of infoservice is not ready to release.

Hi,

Any news? :)

Mark

Bump.

Is InfoService still being developed?

Mark

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I installed the MP 1.2 Beta compatible plugin and it's been installed for a while with only the default feed in it...starting tonight I began getting the "MediaPortal has Stopped Working" popups and noticed the FeedService line at the bottom was never showing it was updated...disabling the plugin cause the error popup's to go away....so I guess the next question is......do you have a newer version for 1.2 beta or what exactly do you need from me to resolve the issue? Once again, it's still in default settings.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    I installed the MP 1.2 Beta compatible plugin and it's been installed for a while with only the default feed in it...starting tonight I began getting the "MediaPortal has Stopped Working" popups and noticed the FeedService line at the bottom was never showing it was updated...disabling the plugin cause the error popup's to go away....so I guess the next question is......do you have a newer version for 1.2 beta or what exactly do you need from me to resolve the issue? Once again, it's still in default settings.
    Hmm.. :confused:
    Is this version working on 1.2Beta or not?

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]]

Working for me with MP 1.2 final. But I had to uninstall the plugin first via the extension installer. The dll-file from the archive needs then to be put in the program\team mediaportal\mediaportal\plugin\windows-folder, not the programdata\team mediaportal\...-folder.

fab.larosa

Portal Member
    April 5, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I can't understand if this plugin is still under active development ... I can only tell that it's actually working for me with MP 1.2.1_final because I got it installed by the StreamedMP skin installer (whose latest version is actually 1.7.1.2953) but I don't know which version of InfoService I have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom