*BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've used the current stable MPTVSeries, not the 3.0, to test. Maybe the old version works. But I have a look on it when i,m at home.

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I've used the current stable MPTVSeries, not the 3.0, to test. Maybe the old version works. But I have a look on it when i,m at home.

I don't think the 3.0 version does it. But it might be as fanarthandler is acting a bit weird as well..

31-Mar-2011 12:17:05 Error [ UtilsLatestTVSeries]: GetLatestTVSeries: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+. from fanarthandler

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi edsche, just letting you know there is some new playback events you can hook into:
    Code:
    VideoHandler.EpisodeWatched += new VideoHandler.EpisodeWatchedDelegate(OnEpisodeWatched);
    VideoHandler.EpisodeStarted += new VideoHandler.EpisodeStartedDelegate(OnEpisodeStarted);
    VideoHandler.EpisodeStopped += new VideoHandler.EpisodeStoppedDelegate(OnEpisodeStopped);
    PlayListPlayer.EpisodeWatched +=new PlayListPlayer.EpisodeWatchedDelegate(OnEpisodeWatched);
    PlayListPlayer.EpisodeStarted += new PlayListPlayer.EpisodeStartedDelegate(OnEpisodeStarted);
    PlayListPlayer.EpisodeStopped += new PlayListPlayer.EpisodeStoppedDelegate(OnEpisodeStopped);

You also may have use for these GUI events when a person toggles watched or rates a series/episode:
    Code:
    TVSeriesPlugin.RateItem += new TVSeriesPlugin.RatingEventDelegate(OnRateItem);
    TVSeriesPlugin.ToggleWatched += new TVSeriesPlugin.ToggleWatchedEventDelegate(OnToggleWatched);

For instance you can use these for Social Integration. Currently we set some properties before playback, let me know if I can remove them as you can get all information you need from above events.

Kermit1974

Portal Member
    November 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Great work on this plugin.
    Is it possible to update to be compatible with latest SVN?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Is it possible to have a mpe1 file of the latest version with the correct new default skin names?

Thanks,

Mark

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011

Hi,

Is it possible to have a mpe1 file of the latest version with the correct new default skin names?

Thanks,

Mark

I will provide the final release very soon with a MPE1 installer. At the moment the current trunk of infoservice is not ready to release.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I have a small issue with this plugin.. When I want to enter a RSS feed, The system returns to the homescreen, and it's leaving the plugin.. I'm using MP 1.2.0beta with streamedMP.. Any idea?

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]]

Does this happen if you use the "Select feed" button and choose a feed? Or does it happen right aber you pressed the "select feeds" button. Some logs would help here ;)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-

I will provide the final release very soon with a MPE1 installer. At the moment the current trunk of infoservice is not ready to release.

Hi,

Any news? :)

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom