Big thankyou to everyone involved in developing MP (2 Viewers)

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
as the subject says, I hope you will all join in me saying thankyou to everyone involved in developing MP.

For me it replaced my Tivo back in September and has been running reliably under my TV since, like the Tivo I actually trust it to do its job.

I'm one very happy customer :D

robo

danfg

Portal Member
September 15, 2005
Thanks!

I've been very happy with MP since I solved an issue with vertical sync with help from ppl on this forum (even though the solution was always there right under my nose). :oops: :D

I bought a Hauppage WinTV-PVR-500 with dual tuners and I can't wait to see how it will work with PIP, a feature in MP's todo list and hopefully in a future version (fingers crossed)!

Thanks Team MP for making and constantly improving this great product.

I've helped providing a translation for MP and reviewing it now and then using LordMessi's great web-based translation tool, and I'll always be looking for ways to contribute to this project. I'm currently more of a webdesigner and webprogrammer, so I'm not sure how else I can be helpful right now. I think I'll try making a skin for MP.

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just got back from my christmas holidays and about the first thing I did was install the new 0.2 RC2. All I can say is: Wow! This is excellent! To all the developers, and everyone contributing in other ways, a big thank you!

And also, a happy new year to you all!

m0rt

Portal Pro
November 29, 2005
Bolton, UK
Home Country
England England
ditto all the above.

I moved over from GB-PVR around November 2005. I've never been as confident and more "crash-free" as I am now. Thanks to all the MP developers and forum community for the brilliance and help.

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Stability!!

I also want to say a big thank you.

Stability is great with the vanilla RC2! I went on vacation for the last two weeks for the holidays and set up MP to record 5 different shows while I was away. The whole two weeks of shows recorded and I came back to MP running with no hiccups! I didn't even encounter the EPG bug people seem to had at the beginning of the new year.

Thank you again to everyone involved in developing MP! Keep up the great work.

captainspanky

Portal Pro
December 8, 2005
Thanks gang... it really is a great lot of work you guys do, and generally get nothing but complaints and people crying for MORE MORE!!!

Nice to have a post where its just thank you's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom