Bigger Video-PIP screen (1 Viewer)

mrkk

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

I've been using mediaportal from something like version 0.5. My setup has been for some time now tv-server and storage/NAS in garage and clients around the house and I just love it that there isn't humming boxes in bedroom/livingroom. There wasn't many options out there for this kind of config when you made this possible in version 0.8 or something [emoji3]

One thing that's been bugging me for several years is the WAY too small video-pip. I mean when you watch tv/video and hit epg or just back-button and there is a small video-window on upper left corner...

I've used fullhd projector with 100" screen for many years and feels like there's plenty of room left on screen for bigger video-window if you like to browse epg or other video files and see something that's playing on background...

I've tried several skins and can't find any that provides this kind of functionality. Or there is a switch that i cannot find...

Or is this due to limitations of MediaPortal 1?

But even with this little thing bugging me, MP is nowdays pretty solid and stable piece of work. Considering what you can do with it and how versile it has grown, I'll take this opportunity thank each and everyone of you!!!

So THANK YOU [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've tried several skins and can't find any that provides this kind of functionality. Or there is a switch that i cannot find...
    Or is this due to limitations of MediaPortal 1?
    The size is defined by the skin. You can edit the skin files yourself (XML is just a text file) if you can't find a suitable skin.

mrkk

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ok. Sounds great !!!

Any idea in which xml-file such a in-every-screen-kind of definition would be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom