Black screen when playing a second video (1 Viewer)

purp88

Portal Member
July 24, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

As the topic describes, when I have watched a video from MP-TVSeries and tries to watch a second one the screen goes black. If I fast forward that one to the end and lunches a second video it works again.

I have updated all the plugins to the latest one.

MediaPortal Version
: 1.1.2 FINAL
MediaPortal Skin: Apollo
Windows Version: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU Type: Intel i5 4460 3.2GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Video Card: Nvidia 750GTX
Video Card Driver: 358.50
MPEG2 Video Codec: LAV 0.66
MPEG2 Audio Codec: LAV 0.66
h.264 Video Codec: LAV 0.66

I have captured the error which should have occured at 19:49 151201.

help please (n)

purp88

Portal Member
July 24, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Try to play it from myvideo while using watchdog (first option), if it's works, then you can to find the faulty plugin that break something :)

Edit : Like in log we can see WIFI_REMOTE plugin, maybe you could try to first disable it

purp88

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Try to play it from myvideo while using watchdog (first option), if it's works, then you can to find the faulty plugin that break something :)

Edit : Like in log we can see WIFI_REMOTE plugin, maybe you could try to first disable it

I play some videos using myvideo and it seems to work! Movingpictures and my tv-series seems to be broken. I have tried diffrent skins and they all have the same problem.

edit

I have noticed that when videos stops the rating dialog is only showed every other time. After it fails to show, the next time I play a video I get the black screen. Maybe the videoplayer doesn't stop playing in a correct way?

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Maybe the db are broken ?
    So didn't you try to disable all plugins and use only TVS for ex ?

purp88

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe the db are broken ?
    So didn't you try to disable all plugins and use only TVS for ex ?

I tried it just now.. Disabled all plugins and turned them on one by one. And guess what? Now everything works! I have the same plugins enable but now it works o_O

resa

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2008
    the sunny side.
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can also try downgrade and re-upgrade). i remebering that some filter-graphs sometimes hangs for a while after playback under some rare conditions, preventing next file to be played.

regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom