BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2 card - Where are the HD channels? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for the help guys (and dolls of course!!) EPG is now populated...and missing channels appear to be alive and well:D:D:D
Many thanks for the help guys (and dolls of course!!) EPG is now populated...and missing channels appear to be alive and well:D:D:D
Receive Freeview from Emley Moor...and was required to retune, following changes, on 5th Feb. I re-tuned from scratch!!! A couple...
Replies
Views
That did the thing, thank you! It found 66 channels now.
That did the thing, thank you! It found 66 channels now.
Hi, new to forum, but not to MP. Have same issue with MP1 (1.19.0) and MP2 (2.1.3). Cannot find DVB-T2 TV channels on TV server...
Replies
Views
After another driver update to version 1.0.1.2 all works as it should.
After another driver update to version 1.0.1.2 all works as it should.
Because of the upcoming switch to DVB-T2 HD here in Germany, I bought a TBS-6522 card to replace my Hauppauge HVR-1300. After...
Replies
Views
If you mean the Watchdog problem, I'm happy to say yes! :) We have an issue in our tracking system and a fix ready to be included in the next MP release: [MP1-4856] Watchdog crashes on failure to copy TV Server gentle.config - MediaPortal JIRA GitHub - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 at...
If you mean the Watchdog problem, I'm happy to say yes! :) We have an issue in our tracking system and a fix ready to be included...
Hi there, to be prepared for the change to DVB-T2 I bought a Hauppauge QuadHD. Now those HD channels do stutter. Following facts...
Replies
Views
Oh, didn't realize there are two different models floating around. Well, tried the tuner with the "DVBViewer Terratec Edition", and that did not find any HD channels either. I'll post Terratec the question and if my tuner truly supports T2, I'll be back ;)
Oh, didn't realize there are two different models floating around. Well, tried the tuner with the "DVBViewer Terratec Edition", and...
Hi! I'm a long time Mediaportal user, but a first time poster on these forums. I'recently purchaced a Terratec H7 to complement...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom