[Blog] My Films 5 - the future is here! (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    We have posted a Blog announcing the release of My Films 5: My Films 5 - the future is here!

The main purpose of this Blog is to provide a nice summary of the many new trend setting features of My Films 5, as well as to highlight the great advances our MP plugins are making using MP 1.2.0 features.

We would like to link to the Blog from as many places as possible, particularly the forums and Facebook pages for the movie catalogs My Films 5 supports. So please help us by adding posts to ANY forums or Facebook pages you frequent and post in this thread with a link to your post when you do.

If you wish to translate the Blog into your own language to post in some forum, please post a PDF version here so we can add it to the Blog.

Of course, feel free to comment on the Blog or My Films here as well ;)

:D

P.S. While you're at it, please 'like' the Blog/post on Facebook and add your review to our new My Films listing in the MP Downloads repository. These reviews are really helpful for, and often read by, new users!

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    MyFilms is fantastic. Essential plugin for real film lovers who wants to use their own extremely customizable Database and squeeze the juice out of our MediaPortal to the max.
    MediaPortal + MyTvSeries + MyFilms = the perfect MediaCenter

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Dadeo ,

Very nice Blog announcing ,Indeed....:)

Thank you and Guzzi for this great plugin.

:D

pellegj

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great post, gonna try it out asap.
    However, trying to install MyFilms it says i need Browse The Web plugin. OK, no problem i think and go back to the post clicking the link that plugin and downloads. Turning out it is a old version that of course dont work since the check being made, going to the forum for browse the web plugin and sees 0.3.0 that MyFilms is the lowest version i need. Downloading and trying to install, and the same here, dont go past the check. So back to the forum and start working my way back from the last page finally finds a version that works 1.2.0.
    A bit of a nag to get MyFilms installed, but now it is, and now i'm gonna configure it and try it out.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi pellegj - sorry it is only a warning in the My Films installer that you need Browse The Web IF you want to view related IMDb and Wiki pages. I know it's not easy to get a 1.2.0 version yet and it is driving both Guzzi and I nuts! :( You can just install MF without it for now and you can add it later when a compatible release is available. It is a really nice feature in MF though.

Could you post the link to the 1.2.0 compatible version you found that worked for you? I can add a link to the Blog and elsewhere. Thanks.

Nevermind, I found it and added to Blog. Thanks for the reminder!- Browse the Web 3.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 (unofficial release)

pellegj

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi pellegj - sorry it is only a warning in the My Films installer that you need Browse The Web IF you want to view related IMDb and Wiki pages. I know it's not easy to get a 1.2.0 version yet and it is driving both Guzzi and I nuts! :( You can just install MF without it for now and you can add it later when a compatible release is available. It is a really nice feature in MF though.

Could you post the link to the 1.2.0 compatible version you found that worked for you? I can add a link to the Blog and elsewhere. Thanks.

In this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/plugin-browse-web-webbrowser-89101/index21.html#post786541

Direct link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-plugins-47/88481d1315669666-plugin-browse-web-webbrowser-browsetheweb-v0.3.2.0.mpe1

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I´ve just posted the blog in the forum of hd-spain , a renowned spanish tracker of HD torrents.
    The forum is private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom