1.25.0 Blu-ray disks that used to play are no longer playing (1 Viewer)

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I installed MePO 1.25.0 not all that long ago, and I have noticed, as far as I can tell, that since installing this version, Blu-ray disks that used to play with MePO are no longer playing. In all cases, after a few minutes, I get a popup that says "unable to play index VC1" in one case with "How to Train Your Dragon" I get a message that says something along the lines of Unable to play mpeg4.iso I am attaching a log file with two different Blu-ray disks that I tried, Inception, and How to Train Your Dragon As far as I know, I did not change any settings at all when I installed 1.25.0 I am wondering if some would be kind enough to look at the log file for me and let me know if there is something that I can change on my end to fix this.

Thank you.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_03_10_20__13_40.zip
      3.7 MB

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    OK. I found this 1.25.0 Blu-ray disc playback does not work. I am installing it now; however, I do not have time to try it right now. I will try it later to see if it fixes the problem and post my results. My apologies if this ends up being a duplicate post.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the package at nuget works. I did not do a clean install, rather I just reinstalled 1.25.0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom