Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

maxl

Portal Member
June 24, 2007
Hello all,

I just found out, MCE remote is not working with "mce...exe" if checkbox "Keep Mediaportal always on top" is unchecked.
Just check this option in MP Config -> Working remote.
But there's still the problem with ESC-Key.
Is there anybody who can help?

Best regards,
Maxl

luci5r

Portal Pro
May 30, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,
i also use the plugin with TMT6 and it works to 90%.
But ive got two problems. first i dont know how to open the pop up menu wihtin the tmt mce player ( which shortcut? ctrl. u doenst work).
and if i closed tmt6 and hit "esc" in the basic home menu tmt6 opens again?!
does anyone know a solution for this problems?

I don't use this plugin or this particular remote; but I do use the TotalMedia Theatre 6 MCE Plugin w/ MediaPortal and the Hauppauge Colossus Remote Control. I was also initially stumped as my remote control was not working with the MCE Plugin but worked fine with the full TotalMedia Theatre 6. I finally discovered that the keyboard shortcuts for TotalMedia Theatre 6 are DIFFERENT then the keyboard shortcuts for TotalMedia Theatre 6 MCE Plugin.

So to answer your first question, "Ctrl+U" will not work with the MCE Player for the pop-up menu. The UP ARROW key will bring up the Pop-up Menu in a Blu-ray disc. So on my remote, I simply use the UP Navigation arrow button and that brings up the Pop-up menu. You will find many other differences in keyboard shortcuts between the actual player and it's MCE plugin player.

I don't have answers to your other question but I hope this helps you & others.

Mugga

December 29, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey guys,

I'm glad i found this treat! I managed to get the 3D Blu-Ray playback working with TotalMedia 6 and Mediaportal. Everything is working except one thing: The autoplay function isn't working, it's just starting the internal player of MP and not TotalMedia. When I manualy start over the menue everything is working. Anyone know a solution for that?

EDIT:
I forgot to say, that I try to get it working with the internal iso mount coupled with virtual clone drive.

Last edited:

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hey guys,

I'm glad i found this treat! I managed to get the 3D Blu-Ray playback working with TotalMedia 6 and Mediaportal. Everything is working except one thing: The autoplay function isn't working, it's just starting the internal player of MP and not TotalMedia. When I manualy start over the menue everything is working. Anyone know a solution for that?

EDIT:
I forgot to say, that I try to get it working with the internal iso mount coupled with virtual clone drive.

It's the same for me too.
That feature was working good until MP 1.2.3 but not now once upgraded MP to 1.3.
No chance to solve it?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey guys,

EDIT:

I use TMT5 with MP 1.3b and I changed a setting in advanced option of Moving Pictures and it worked for me.
Try this, perhaps it can help:
  1. Open the mediaportal configuration
  2. Go to Plugins -> Moving Pictures
  3. Click CONFIG to open the plugin configuration
  4. Now go to About -> Advanced Settings
  5. Mediaportal GUI -> Bluray/HD-DVD Playback
  6. Set "Use External Player" to "true"
  7. For "Executable" Fill in the complete path to the executable of the player
  8. Set "Command-line arguments" to whatever the player accepts and is needed (see variables below)

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Now I wanted to install the plugin too but it is a .mpi file. How can I install it, this type of files are supported no more and I can get MPInstaller from nowhere.

amenda8998

May 14, 2013
Home Country
Japan Japan
i konw, powerdvd sucks! why don't you try totalmedia?? I have used it for almost 2 years.it never had any problem。it plays blu ray on pc smoothly。when i bought it, to my surprise, it can change region code, thus i'm never worried about relaxing myself when on business. It's an easy to use and professional blu ray player software for windows, including Windows 8. of course, it fully integrates with Windows Media Center too. beyond you surprise, it is also a 3d video player

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Try this.
WARNING: Unofficial release, no support!

Bye,
Nephilim

Attachments

• BluRayPlayerLauncher.MP1.4.rar
    86.1 KB

hansmuff25

Portal Member
February 23, 2009
Hi,

anyone knows if the 1.4 version is working with 1.5 pre-release?

1.5 sounds very nice and i would like to test it but i need this fantastic plugin :)

thanks,

ckuever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom