Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

johns11

Portal Pro
February 7, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Attached is an MP 1.8 version of this plugin which I compiled from source code off a previous post.
Unfortunately I can't test it properly as it seems that my one and only blu-ray disk is damaged :(. The plugin seems to do what I'd expect though and I would like to continue using it (for rented blu-rays). I'm interested in your feedback to know if it works as it did previously?
cheers

Attachments

• ArcSoftPlayerPugin_1.8.mpe1
    52.1 KB
Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Attached is an MP 1.8 version of this plugin which I compiled from source code off a previous post.
    Unfortunately I can't test it properly as it seems that my one and only blu-ray disk is damaged :(. The plugin seems to do what I'd expect though and I'd would like to continue using it (for rented blu-rays). I'm interested in your feedback to know if it works as it did previously?
    cheers
    Working fine for me many thanks

johns11

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks tony3ridge.

I really wish I knew what that meant :confused: One possibility... according to Wikipedia Jodie is "a fictional character in the anime series Case Closed"??

Just uploading the 1.8 source code here.

Attachments

• BluRayPlayerLauncher_1.8.zip
      7 MB

johns11

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Attached is a recompiled 1.9 version (mpe1 file) of this plugin as well as the 1.9 source code (zip file).
    Currently it's just been recompiled and not tested, so please let me know if any problems encountered.

EDIT: Sorry, it appears that I'm going to need to redo that.

Johns11

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom