Blue Portal - Free Cellphone Remote (2 Viewers)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Do you know if it is alot of work to expand this to a full "remote-program" that can be used from a Windows/Linux machine?

I had an idea of a program that can run on a tablet-PC/netbook or anything else similar, but I can see that it's more a blown-up version of your program. I haven't done much programming since I played around with some easy Python maybe 10 years ago. Do you know if such a task is doable for a beginner? And can I use your program as something to work from?

I am not sure if I want to use WiFi or BT so I'll post this in both in this thread and in the PocketPC Remote thread.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, sorry i've been away so i was unable to reply, if you try IR server suite (IRSS) it has a full remote that can be used or if you still want to write your own try take a free java tutorial on the net and once your comfortable with java you can use my code to rewite a pc version of the phone software and could just use my software for the computer being controlled.

MetalKiller

Portal Member
    October 31, 2008
    Hi all,

I am using the "Nokia Wireless Presenter". It is very easy to create a profile and simply submit key codes to your active media portal window. Available for almost any Nokia Phone and easy to use. If anybody is interested, i can post my MediaPortal configuration file for the wireless presenter.

I'm sorry, I've got no idea how to do this on sony ericson phones. But I'm sure there are many programs out there which can send simple key commands to an active window. Ne need for re-writing applications here.

Clemens82 please can you post your MediaPortal configuration for Nokia Wireless Presenter, thank you very much in advance ;-)

Clemens82

Portal Member
    March 11, 2008
    Hi all,

I am using the "Nokia Wireless Presenter". It is very easy to create a profile and simply submit key codes to your active media portal window. Available for almost any Nokia Phone and easy to use. If anybody is interested, i can post my MediaPortal configuration file for the wireless presenter.

I'm sorry, I've got no idea how to do this on sony ericson phones. But I'm sure there are many programs out there which can send simple key commands to an active window. Ne need for re-writing applications here.

Clemens82 please can you post your MediaPortal configuration for Nokia Wireless Presenter, thank you very much in advance ;-)

File is attached!

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
      30.6 KB

MartH

September 29, 2009
    PPC MIDLet Error

Hi All,

I have downloaded the blue portal plugin and cannot get it running on my HTC Polaris WM6.1 phone.

When I launch the app I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError on the phone. On the pc everything is working fine the app reporting that it is waiting for connection.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

MartH

Kalldall

February 24, 2010
    Hello
    did someone know if it runs on the n97 mobile phone. The Touch doesn´t work

thanks

kall

Bartsi

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi i try the plugin on my Nokia X5800 XpressMusic.

But when i start the Java File i recive the following error:

"Null Pointer
    java.lang.NullPointerException"

Any idears?

Greet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom