Blue Portal - Free Cellphone Remote (1 Viewer)

zilexa

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Any developer still interested? There are a number of plugins designed specifically for HTC or so, would be nice if there was one generic Bluetooth plugin.

Actually, SonyEricsson phones with Bluetooth all have the Remote Control function and you can choose MediaPlayer mode. So MediaPortal only has to understand what to do when a button is pressed in Remote Control mode on the connected phone.

Clemens82

Portal Member
March 11, 2008
I am using the "Nokia Wireless Presenter". It is very easy to create a profile and simply submit key codes to your active media portal window. Available for almost any Nokia Phone and easy to use. If anybody is interested, i can post my MediaPortal configuration file for the wireless presenter.

I'm sorry, I've got no idea how to do this on sony ericson phones. But I'm sure there are many programs out there which can send simple key commands to an active window. Ne need for re-writing applications here.

Andy200877

Portal Member
March 19, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
When I run the Programm on my Blackberry Storm i get a error.

When i answer any questions with yes i get this erros :
"Uncaught execption: java.NullPointerExpection"

When i answer the questens with no i get no errors.
My handy found the pc, but no connection can estabilied.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi. unfortunatly java behaves differntly on different phones. because of permissions things it's hard to write a program that works on all phones. i think it just may not work on your phone. sorry i cant be of more help.

danilgorbea

May 17, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello,

How can I execute Blue Portal.jar on the PC?
On the phone I get the error 'no record were found during the service search' after selecting the proper device

Thank you.

danilgorbea

May 17, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
I've already instaled on my computer Java 6 Standard Edition R13 which suppose is the same as JRE6. Also I've installed Nokia Pc suite so when I try to execute the Blue Potal.jar on te pc it tries to install it on the phone. I think I'm missing something... Should I try t open it with another program?

danilgorbea

May 17, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
I'm sorry, I feel stupid but... how do I run Java environment? As I said it tries to run with Pc Suite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom