Blue Portal - Free Cellphone Remote (3 Viewers)

forsberg

Portal Member
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sony Ericsson S500i

My girlfriend allso have one Sony Ericsson S500i and I try it on that phone allso.
same shit

Do you have ideas about this
forsberg:confused:

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Ya there seems to be a problem with the sony phones and this program. i think it has to do with the file permissions. i'll try fix it and release it as soon as i can but it might be a bit of a wait.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
Hi. Here's a new part of blue portal for every one to try. it's still a test version so let me know what you think. it lets you change any of the keys to do whatever you want. it's pretty self explanitory excep fot maybe the value box which requires you to look up the desied keys vk code in the list next to it. it uses shortcut keys so look up the shortcut in media portal setup. the .jar file needs to be placed in the BluePortal directory.

http://boozelclark.googlepages.com/Config.jar

I will also be setting up something to see which phones blueportal works on and which it doesnt so i can hopefully sort out the compatibility issues soon.

aba101280

Portal Pro
April 23, 2006
Hi,

is there a list of compatible phones. I read it is compatible with symbian based phones but what about windows ce based phones. Is it possible to use this as well or is there another plugin.

Thanks a lot

Alex

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
hi
ya it should work with a windows phone. it's a java program so will work with most phones. i'm busy setting up a list of phones it will work on so it would be great if people could pm me with their make and model of phones and also if it worked or not and waht happens if it doesnt. thanks

manu823343

January 12, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Running Jar-File on PC

Hi,
I've got the latest JAVA-version, still I can't run the Blue Portal.jar on my PC. I always get the following Windows error message:

"Java Virtual MAchine Launcher"
"Faled to load Main-Class manifest attribute from C:\....\Blue Portal.jar"

Honestly I did not know till now that jar-files can be run on the PC. Is there more necessary that JAVA? With the cell I've never had problems with jar before
Thx

manu823343

January 12, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
ok, but in the blue portal zip there's no pc-app (exe, bat, etc). only the 2 jar files (blue portal.jar and blueportal.jar)

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello,

In BluePortal.zip -> BluePortal -> PC -> Blueortal -> BluePortal.jar is the PC application

It's not real application, it's Java application. When you double click on it, it's loaded in the Java Machine. So you see exactly the same as it was a *.exe or else.

In BluePortal.zip -> BluePortal -> Phone -> Blue Portal.jar is the Phone application

Cédric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom