Blue3wide fonts bug... (1 Viewer)

MonsterMash

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Hi, i've installed media portal 1.02 some days ago, and using actually the blue3wide skin.
I've got a bug that show me all the fonts bigger than normale (compared with the screens i see on this forum), and switched a little down, so that every text look to be in wrong position.

To better explain here i attach 2 screens:

I particular, look at the secondo screen, and note that the first string (the ".." to go to the root directory) is too down.

Some one know how can i fix this bug?

Thank you.
bye

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have you increased the DPI in windows?

If so then MP doesn't officially support that... I find the way to solve it is to replace fonts.xml in the Blue3Wide skin folder with the version from Blue3 folder.

MonsterMash

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009

Originally yes, but also trying to set DPI to the standard value the bug remains.

If so then MP doesn't officially support that... I find the way to solve it is to replace fonts.xml in the Blue3Wide skin folder with the version from Blue3 folder.

Actually i am using the "blue3wide retrò" skin, that does not have the bug, and looks also finest for me :).
    Maybe i will try your fix next time.

Thanks, bye.

ronald2oo2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2005
    Netherlands

Thanks for the tip. Copying the fonts.xml from the blue3 skin made the blue3wide skin usable again loosing the crazy big fonts!

Just curious: I did increase the DPI in windows but why would this effect only the blue3wide skin and appearently not the blue3 skin?

Cheers,
    Ronald

paliyoes

January 20, 2010
    Another solution is delete the cache directory of the skin and set the windows dpi to standard, then start again mediaportal, the sizefonts will be with the correct font size.

If you want you can set the default dpi to your prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom