Bluetooth streaming plugin?? (1 Viewer)

Nielsen

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

First, I’m not sure this is the right forum

I’m using the Airplay plug-in to stream audio form my Ipad to mediaportal to get sound to my speakers. This is a very nice plug-in.

But, my phone is a Android device and it does not support Airplay. But I would still like to stream from my phone. I think of using Bluetooth.

So want i am looking for is a plug in like the Airplayer but just for Bluetooth (I know I will need a BT dongle). Does anybody know if such a plug-in exists??

BR
Nielsne

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Nielsen

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2004
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Where is the source of the audio (local MP3s, internet radio etc)?
    The source is my android phone and i would like to stream from e.g. spotify or similar app. using bluetooth.[DOUBLEPOST=1416941318][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you look in the AirPlayer thread there post about how to get audio airplay to work with android phones: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...et-for-mediaportal.124789/page-2#post-1067882 . But I think this only work with local files on your phone, not internet radio, spotify, etc. If you are rooted I think there are apps able to send all your audio over Airplay.
    I would prefer not to root my phone, so i'm not sure i can use these apps:-( but thank you

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Nielsen

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2004
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have also seen the link about bluetooth streaming to windows. But i think that because i use the power schedule plugin MP will shot down during bluetooth streaming. That why it would be nice if it was a plugin for MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom