BlueTwo second home screen (1 Viewer)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You have probably seen the second home screen of the ProjectX skin, where only the most common menu items are shown.
I thought I would do a similar thing for the BlueTwo skin and need some input/help.
Here is a screenshot to give you the idea:
bluetwosecondhome7jw.jpg

First of all I would like to know your opinions on what the most common 9 items are that should be included.

I thought the menu should work a bit like the menu in a SonyEricsson phone, where you can either use navigation buttons or press the corresponding buttons 1-9 on your remote to get to the right place.
The normal navigation I got working, but is it possible to assign shortcut keys to the different buttons in a skin page?

Also I would be grateful if someone would like to help me creating graphics, since I would like to create some sort of animation when the different items are selected.

Any ideas/comments are welcome.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi MrMad,

i´am also working on this for BlueTwo.

But i have stop the work for this at the moment because i would also make animations for this and at the moment we have not the funktion to start a animation with a focus.

Smirnuff is working on that focusfunktion and if he have made that , we can make a nice Basichomescreen with animations for BlueTwo. :)

Greetings Harley

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ah, seems I'm always a step behind with my ideas. :(

Is your version of the basic home similar to mine?

My other questions remain:
    Is it possible to assign numbers to different items in a skin page?
    What are the most common items that should be included?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MrMad,

.. I think your Version of Basichomescreen looks realy good. :)

..my version looks different, the buddys stays half arround on the screen and jumps by focus in the middle of the screen. So i can have not so many items. Five is max.

I think it would be nice to have both version of this. :)

Yes you can assign numbers to different items on your remote to jump direkt to the screen. Look at the config.

Greetings Harley

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What I meant was if it is skinnable.
    I.e. if a user chooses my skin I want to assign buttons 1-9 to the different items in my basic home. But in another skin the mappings can be different (without the user having to change the mappings himself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom