Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA) (2 Viewers)

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm, my guess is, that the codec configuration in MediaPortal does not affect the m2ts files. You could try simply changing the merit value of the ffdshow DXVA codec to normal and the value of the MS DTV or PDVD codec to preferred.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA)

Hm, my guess is, that the codec configuration in MediaPortal does not affect the m2ts files. You could try simply changing the merit value of the ffdshow DXVA codec to normal and the value of the MS DTV or PDVD codec to preferred.

oha merrit :(

i never change merrits :(

and i am not sure how to do that ....

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

I believe the ffdshow DXVA decoder is considered by many (the author of LAV being one) to have a number of issues and is not currently under development so it's definitely a good idea to move away from it as you've already said.

I've never installed SAF (always hand craft my splitter/filter config) so I don't know if it installs full ffdshow or not? If it does, you should be able to go into the DXVA Decoder configuration utility and just disable support for H.264 and VC-1. You can do the same for the ffdshow software decoder under video configuration too. FFDSHOW does install with an insanely high merit value :mad:

FWIW I have full DXVA support, full HD audio (with stream switching), working Subs (automatic forced with the option to select full if I want) and silky smooth playback (I also use reclock) with the latest version of BD Handler.

I'm using

LAV Splitter
    Arcsoft Video Decoder (from TMT5)
    LAV Audio Decoder
    Reclock Audio Renderer

If I can provide any information about this setup that might help, just ask.

Good luck! When you get BD Handler working it's really :cool: and I think it will only get better.

All the best,

Mick.

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: AW: Re: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA)

EDIT:
    sorry for o-topic:

now only a "hard-wired-reg-key" (hartverdrahtet) that DXVA is activ :)
    does anybody hav such a reg-file?
    You mean for the PDVD codec? There is a shortcut in the Startmenu under SAF to activate and deactivate DXVA for PDVD.

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    Hi Guys,

Are we any closer to getting this working in that you can put in the disc and it just auto plays with full menus and without any 3rd party software. This for me would complete my system and I'm sure it would for many people.

Thanks

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi Guys,

Are we any closer to getting this working in that you can put in the disc and it just auto plays with full menus and without any 3rd party software. This for me would complete my system and I'm sure it would for many people.

Thanks
    Menus will not happen any time soon, I think (if ever). Auto play should work.

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Menus will not happen any time soon, I think (if ever). Auto play should work.

But surely if we can do it for DVD then we can do it for BD discs....... I guess its not possible yet but could be in the near future. With that in mind then, is there a way to get Mepo to say launch POWERDVD fullscreen and autoplay via that for the time being?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom