Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi eetaylog :)
    The link in 1st post point to a rar containing the dll.
    And even mpei can by "unzipped" with something like 7zip for manual installation.

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi eetaylog :)
    The link in 1st post point to a rar containing the dll.
    And even mpei can by "unzipped" with something like 7zip for manual installation.

:) Didnt know that, thanks. I tried it with winzip, but all the files in the installer folder had a weird filename structure that i didnt recognise such as...

{0b38565b-d955-4cd2-8ef2-d1d0571e6fb9}-weather_icon_hum_nofocus.png

Is that normal in skin file folders these days?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I guess the installer renames them, not sure what happens in background. But I think we are off-topic here, please ask in the mpei thread if you need more inside info.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I know that.

But my question is: will it work with a full blu ray? Some have multiple m2ts files in the stream folder. So it is a bit hard to rip the movie itself. That's why I use this plug-in.

:D 4 the reply

You kinda gave the answer yourself. When you're playing a seamless braching disc (multiple .m2ts files for 1 movie) you'll have to split the subtitle for every part. LOTT of work, but possible ;)

Tool: Subtitle Workshop

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have bluray playback working on all clients except one, at this machine it starts playback for less than a second and then stops
    have tested many different codecs but always the same. The log is attached,have no idea where to start looking for the problem?

matpe

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have bluray playback working on all clients except one, at this machine it starts playback for less than a second and then stops
    have tested many different codecs but always the same. The log is attached,have no idea where to start looking for the problem?

I’m not an expert on logs, but maybe that Bluray disc is interlaced.
    “VMR9: No H/W de-interlaced modes supported, using fallback preference”
    Have you tried another disc?
    Ffdshow doesn’t work, try Cyberlinks (PVDV11) decoder, or if you have a Nvidia GPU you can use LavCuvid.
    Microsoft WMVideo Decoder DMO should also work.

SAF is excellent
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-331/saf-v6-00-based-lavf-95635/

cbe37

Portal Member
    August 18, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    Am using MP 1.2.0RC with Blu-rays ripped with AnyDVD. All work fine except one - U571. All the extra features play OK, but the main feature just sits there - I left it for about 15 mins! Should I submit a bug report to you?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Am using MP 1.2.0RC with Blu-rays ripped with AnyDVD. All work fine except one - U571. All the extra features play OK, but the main feature just sits there - I left it for about 15 mins! Should I submit a bug report to you?

Yes please, can you upload log (be sure to set debug log in configuration.exe if it's not set) ?
    Maybe U571 didn't ready with anydvd ?
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom