Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Just another 'thanks' for the extension.

Just updated to 1.2RC, updated to the latest LAV filter, and BD Handler - all works great. Using the PDVD Codec, no SAF or anything fancy.

cbe37

Portal Member
    August 18, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    More info.:

when playing U-571 from rip, as soon as I select Feature 1 the little rotating circle stops and MP freezes. All other features play OK.

when playing the DVD, when I select index, after a while it says "Unable to play: index.bdmv"; the little rotating circle remains, rotating away, even when I select another DVD.

Have run MP in debug mode and tried to play the ripped DVD; logs uploaded.

There's clearly something wonky with it, although I can rip it and have played the rip successfully with Arcsoft Media Theatre 5.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I didn't see something in log, it would be nice to try outside MP like in graphstudio by opening index.bdmv :)
    Thanks.

empezza

Portal Member
    March 21, 2009
    Jervis Bay, NSW
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

I am using BDHandler SVN 1.2B dated 8 May 2011, with Mediaportal 1.2.0.0, AnyDVD, and VirtiualCloneDrive. BDHandler is enabled in Process plugins.

I am trying to play an iso file rip of BluRay disks.
    In MP DVD Image settings I have set automount iso files, using VCD/daemon.exe and ask before playing.
    When I click on the BD movie under Videos on the main menu the file is mounted OK, AnyDVD processes the file and MP asks if I want to play the disk but nothing plays.

Any clues on where I have gone wrong? Any log file I should be checking?
    Thanks in advance!

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I am using BDHandler SVN 1.2B dated 8 May 2011, with Mediaportal 1.2.0.0, AnyDVD, and VirtiualCloneDrive. BDHandler is enabled in Process plugins.

I am trying to play an iso file rip of BluRay disks.
    In MP DVD Image settings I have set automount iso files, using VCD/daemon.exe and ask before playing.
    When I click on the BD movie under Videos on the main menu the file is mounted OK, AnyDVD processes the file and MP asks if I want to play the disk but nothing plays.

Any clues on where I have gone wrong? Any log file I should be checking?
    Thanks in advance!

Hi empezza,

Have you added .bdmv to your video extension list in MP config? Not sure if this version also needs .mpls as well but adding it won't hurt.

All the best,

Mick

Miranda

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I'm not empezza but it seems like I have the same problem.

Thank Wo0zy, for your answer, I added .mpls extension but it doesn't help.

In my case, it worked perfectly with MP 1.1.3 but after upgrade to MP 1.2,
    at first startup, MP informed me that the bluray handler wouldn't work with this version.
    I changed BDHandler.dll and put the one for MP 1.2 beta but it doesn't work :(

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Miranda,

Yes, sorry. My reply was for you too. Looks like Seb is already on the case :D

Nice one Seb.

Cheers,

Mick

todneo

January 31, 2011
    AW: Bluray Handler 0.9.7 (BETA)

hi all,
    i have a little problem:

When i open the index file and choose a feature my sceen turns black for a few seconds. after that the last screen is back again but is not reacting. but the sound from the bluray is playing in the background. I already downloaded the latest version of mpgedsplitter. Is this behavior known already? Im using SAF 4...

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom