Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hi,
    sorry it's not possible, it's based for use with internal MP video player.

cbleek

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Folks,

I used Blu-Ray handler without problems about 2 Years...

Now, i installed the latest Version of K-Lite Codec Pack 8.60 Full and I have trouble:
    MP doesn't recognize the insert of an BD und does not start the Autoplay function. Thats why I don't get the Selection screen of the different Videostreams on the BD. Win 7 recognize the BD normally...
    Only when I skip through "My Videos - Optical Drive - BluRay Drive" and start the index.bdmv manually the Mainfilm starts instantly and plays correct...
    Even the "Play Disc" button does not function for bluray anymore!
    That's very uncomfortable!

What can I do to come back to the old autoplay way?

cbleek

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Edit:
    After Downgrading to K-Lite 6.60 Standard everything works fine again... So, how can I Upgrade the Codecs without loosing the Blu-Ray Handler Function.
    I Found this attached File on
    http://code.google.com/p/mp-bdhandler/issues/detail?id=16&colspec=ID Type Priority Severity Milestone Component Summary Status
    It should solve an issue called: "BDHandler didn't work with recent MPC MPEG Splitter because of version change" and is dated from Feb 5, 2011!
    Sounds useful, but how schould I apply this Patch???
    Anyone an idea?

Attachments

• Fix_New_Version_MPC_Splitter.patch
      876 bytes

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Edit:
    After Downgrading to K-Lite 6.60 Standard everything works fine again... So, how can I Upgrade the Codecs without loosing the Blu-Ray Handler Function.
    I Found this attached File on
    http://code.google.com/p/mp-bdhandler/issues/detail?id=16&colspec=ID Type Priority Severity Milestone Component Summary Status
    It should solve an issue called: "BDHandler didn't work with recent MPC MPEG Splitter because of version change" and is dated from Feb 5, 2011!
    Sounds useful, but how schould I apply this Patch???
    Anyone an idea?

I think this patch should be already included into the latest build..
    But if you play a lot of Blurays you may wanna check out this testbuild? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/native-blu-ray-support.102375/

adnup

Portal Member
    January 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    got a problem with my fresh Install of Mediaportal. I Used MP 1.2.3 and the current BD Handler. I Also installed LAV Filters and the MPC-HC for the mpegpslitter.ax Support.
    Blurays playing fine BUT no Subtitles. I Tried for example Jurrassic Park. There is the 2nd german Subtitle marked as active ! But when playing it does not start.
    Anyone an idea ?

Greetz
    Rene

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    on my side Bluray Handler 0.9.7.30 is not working. I'm running on Windows XP SP 3 and Mediaportal 1.2.3 final. I have running the software with the fox. When I insert a Bluray the fox software says after a few minutes that the copy protection is removed. I even can copy the bluray content to my HDD. But the Bluray doesn't start when I insert it in my htpc though I configured Mediaportal to play DVD immediately. Even if I press the "Play DVD" button it doesn't start. PLease help.

olli14

zaxxa

Portal Member
    December 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Sirs,
    I'm trying this amazing plugin, but I have a queastion. How I watch 3D Blu-ray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom