Brilliant tool for IPTV scanning and m3u playlist creating. (1 Viewer)

JudgeFredd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2008
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi all IPTV users, i have previously used progdvb to scan for available channels unfortunately progdvb couldn't export the playlist so i had to create it manually using information from progdvb channel scan.

BUT NOW!! :) I have found this brilliant Tool called Multicasttv playlist editor just Google it to get a dl link.

With this you can select the NIC used for iptv, and then scan a selected ip and port range, when scan has completed you can choose to export the list in m3u format and that's it, the m3u is ready to be used in MePo. :)

I suggest using these settings:
    Wait timeout (ms): 8000
    Number of threads: 10
    Wait for SDT: enabled/selected

The scan takes less time than scanning in MePo, if you havent changed the default timeout settings to 1 which i have, with this Tool and mepo scan timeout set to 1 i can have all available channels configured (from scratch) in less than 10 minuttes, before it used to take me 2-4 hours!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    azzuro [WiP] Providing most of 3rd part tools as nuget MediaPortal 1 13
    CyberSimian [Proposal] Tool to display time of next recording MediaPortal 1 0
    sve1 Invalid DateTime when loading configuration tool Trakt 5
    BlueMax1916 Tool: MPTVSeries and MovingPictures to MP2 General 0
    D [solved] HID remote for mp2 and w10 64 bit? using all tools: sony, cisco, homeworkx ng General 2
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    Lehmden Media-Buddy, die "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" unter den Medien-Tools. 3rd Party Software 83
    G Q about scheduling weekly series when epg lists duplicate back to back episodes each week General Support 2
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 0
    J IPTV Sweden, need help with m3u list MediaPortal 1 Plugins 14
    S software to send analog to iptv server OffTopic 11
    P IPTV Channel Problem TV-Server 0
    A IPTV from https m3u8 urls - Help General 6
    M iptv General 0
    C Recording back to back shows from IPTV streams General Support 8
    W Kein IPTV mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    LeeKelly Online Videos Breaks IPTV channels and scanning Installation, configuration support 1
    S Crashing on some IPTV channels General Support 21
    doskabouter Iptv hickups General Support 0
    D 'IPTV' is not a valid value for LineupTypes Electronic Program Guide 1
    doskabouter Black screen while watching some iptv streams General Support 2
    B Iptv source - discontinuities on specific hardware/os General Support 18
    B Iptv source - discontinuities on specific hardware/os Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 0
    B IPTV von Deutsche Glasfaser mit MePo nutzbar? TV / Streaming 0