Brilliant tool for IPTV scanning and m3u playlist creating.

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Talk' started by JudgeFredd, October 11, 2013.

1. JudgeFredd
    • Premium Supporter

JudgeFredd MP Donator

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Show System Specs
    Hi all IPTV users, i have previously used progdvb to scan for available channels unfortunately progdvb couldn't export the playlist so i had to create it manually using information from progdvb channel scan.

BUT NOW!! :) I have found this brilliant Tool called Multicasttv playlist editor just Google it to get a dl link.

With this you can select the NIC used for iptv, and then scan a selected ip and port range, when scan has completed you can choose to export the list in m3u format and that's it, the m3u is ready to be used in MePo. :)

I suggest using these settings:
    Wait timeout (ms): 8000
    Number of threads: 10
    Wait for SDT: enabled/selected

The scan takes less time than scanning in MePo, if you havent changed the default timeout settings to 1 which i have, with this Tool and mepo scan timeout set to 1 i can have all available channels configured (from scratch) in less than 10 minuttes, before it used to take me 2-4 hours!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KayDiefenthal
    • Premium Supporter

KayDiefenthal MP Donator

Carpenter, Electrican
    Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    yes MCTV is nice it can handle sdt nit pmt but no eit

Uros has some parts for Eit inbuild but not enabled ;-)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!