browse the web java (1 Viewer)

sunshineboy10

Portal Member
June 13, 2011
hi,

bis zur Version 0.3.11. Browse The Web wird meine Java Hausautomation angezeigt. Alle Folgeversionen starten java nicht.
Kann mir jemand sagen wie ich java im Browsw The Web gestartet bekomme um meine Gebäudeautomtion zu bedienen?

Gruß aus Rüdesheim

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    haben sie user_pref("extensions.blocklist.enabled", false); zugefugd wie hier beschreibt?
    Ich weisse nicht ob das klappt, aber es musst irgendwo im user-prefs einzustellen zu sein.

Hm, talking german is quite hard...

Edit: vielleicht mussen sie das java plugin wieder installieren?

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hehe, it seems that you're answering in the german forum instead of the english one...
    If you installed all those things, I can only think that there's something blocking it, but I don't have a clue what that could be, and how to turn it off...

sunshineboy10

Portal Member
    June 13, 2011
    Hi,
    can you open the link on your MP?

If i open the link with a other browser (and browsetheweb Version 0.X) Java shows the Java logo, this dont Pop up,

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Currently, I only see the spinning java logo, with a progress bar below it, which is stuck at roughly 5% (using Internet Explorer 9)

sunshineboy10

Portal Member
    June 13, 2011
    i have Internet exporer 8 and 11, both works with Java 7.0.67. doing the Spinning of the logo is stucks and ask if you like to block. Sometimes the window is behind a otherwindow.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Now I have it working.
    Nothing special done (except of course the steps I already listed)

The only thing is the popup asking to block potentially unsafe components, but that could be solved with the steps from here http://java.com/en/download/help/error_mixedcode.xml

I did first try the website in internet explorer, and after that, I tried it in firefox. (Perhaps this has nothing to do with the solution, but I'll say it anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom