Browse The Web / Webbrowser (3 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As the xulrunner does not support about:config, I searched the web where the info to allow re-direct (accessibility.blockautorefresh set to false) is stored, but no luck so far...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Btw, blockautorefresh isn't the option you're looking for. that already is set to false in current firefox and that still displays the message.

You can play around with options by editing this file: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\btwebprefs.js", let me know if you find anything

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    me too...
    it would help if there's a possibility to change the url, i mean it's no use searching for a url in google, you can better just go to the url itself.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, it's not a firefox warning, it's from google, it just returns
    HTML:
    <html lang="en-NL"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Redirect Notice</title><style>body,div,a{font-family:arial,sans-serif}body{background-color:#fff;margin-top:3px}div{color:#000}a:link{color:#4b11a8}a:visited{color:#4b11a8}a:active{color:#ea4335}div.mymGo{border-top:1px solid #dadce0;border-bottom:1px solid #dadce0;background:#f8f9fa;margin-top:1em;width:100%}div.aXgaGb{padding:0.5em 0;margin-left:10px}div.fTk7vd{margin-left:35px;margin-top:35px}</style></head><body><div class="mymGo"><div class="aXgaGb"><font style="font-size:larger"><b>Redirect Notice</b></font></div></div><div class="fTk7vd">&nbsp;The page you were on is trying to send you to <a href="https://www.allmusic.com/album/mezmerize-mw0000209577">https://www.allmusic.com/album/mezmerize-mw0000209577</a>.<br><br>&nbsp;If you do not want to visit that page, you can <a href="#" id="tsuid1">return to the previous page</a>.<script nonce="4WgwXQNYVlNkR33FOQ9ZOg==">(function(){var id='tsuid1';(function(){
    document.getElementById(id).onclick=function(){window.history.back();return!1};}).call(this);})();(function(){var id='tsuid1';var ct='originlink';var oi='unauthorizedredirect';(function(){
    document.getElementById(id).onmousedown=function(){var b=document&&document.referrer,a=window&&window.encodeURIComponent?encodeURIComponent:escape,c="";b&&(c=a(b));(new Image).src="/url?sa=T&url="+c+"&oi="+a(oi)+"&ct="+a(ct);return!1};}).call(this);})();</script><br><br><br></div></body></html>
    I guess there are some parameters missing in the url that say to google that it's ok to follow the redirect.

Do you have any idea where in the code this is handled?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Code:
    <define property="true" evaluateNow="true">#onx.site:#(string.format('{0}{1}','/search?&amp;btnI&amp;q=site',#colon))</define>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom