Bug - Adding Image to Track (1 Viewer)

PeteHol52

March 22, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've just obtained two CDs by Johnny Kidd & the Pirates. When I rip CD 1, all the track names are found, but cannot find any info for CD 2.
When I try to add the image (from internet) to the track for CD1, I get the image for CD2. Yet when I try to add the image to CD2 I get no album found. I used the same track title in both cases (older collections often have the same track in each collection).

Just seems strange.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You mean, you did a Cover Search for the 2 CDs. Right?
    Can you please tell me the titles of those 2 CDs and also on which Amazon instance, you were searching? the amazon instance is found in the preferences.

PeteHol52

March 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The Amazon Site is Amazon.co.uk, and this is from where I purchased the CDs.

CD 1 is a double album -- The Very Best of Johnny Kidd and the Pirates
    CD 2 is a single album -- 25 Greatest Hits

Procedure: Loaded CD 1 (both albums of the set) into drive, selected Rip menu option, located drive in Folders list and all the tracks were listed correctly, but no image was downloaded when the track details were downloaded.

When CD 2 was processed no track info found. Used Windows Media player (Windows 7) to locate and rip the tracks.

To define the Cover art, I use the "Pictures" tab, and with one, several, all tracks selected (depends on the results obtained) I use the "Get from Internet" button to locate the album art.
    The results were wrong image for CD 1 (both discs) and no image for CD 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom