Bug and Problem Reports (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Generally we have a big misunderstanding I think. I thought you talk about a white frame of the background of the FullScreen , not of the PiP Dialogue.

I don't have music stored locally. Did you check with webradio plugin (audio) too? Maybe there is only a problem with this plugin.

See this screenshot:
    wmc-default-theme-pip-tvaudio-png.200924

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    it's nothing I can directly fix within the skin files. The video preview or image is shown according to the player content (audio, video, TV).
    WebRadio falls into the category audio, but of course no cover can be found. To show the radio station image, I'd need a parameter knowing WebRadio is playing.
    @morpheus_xx maybe you have a good idea. Otherwise I can only set a fallback image, that is always shown, if no cover is available.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    it's nothing I can directly fix within the skin files. The video preview or image is shown according to the player content (audio, video, TV).
    WebRadio falls into the category audio, but of course no cover can be found. To show the radio station image, I'd need a parameter knowing WebRadio is playing.
    @morpheus_xx maybe you have an good idea. Otherwise I can only set a fallback image, that is always shown, if no cover is available.
    I don't know without checking the plugin logic. It is possible to store the thumbnail data within the mediaitem, but this has to be done by the plugin.
    So a generic fall back image is generally a good choice

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Holzi
    Could you please check following for me?
    Go to "\Plugins\SkinBase\Skin\default\themes\default\styles" and open the othercontrols.xaml file.
    Replace the related code part with below after creating a backup:
    XML:
      <Style x:Key="PipControlStyle" TargetType="{x:Type Control}">
        <Setter Property="Template">
          <Setter.Value>
            <ControlTemplate>
              <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl x:Name="PiPControl" AutoVisibility="True" PlayerContext="SecondaryPlayer"
                  FixedImageWidth="{ThemeResource PiPVideoWidth}">
                <mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
                  <Border x:Name="PiPControlBorder"
                      DataContext="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}"
                      BorderBrush="{ThemeResource PipBorderColor}" BorderThickness="{ThemeResource PipBorderThickness}">
                    <Grid Background="{ThemeResource DialogBackgroundGradient2Color}">
                      <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                        <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
                      </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                      <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        <RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
                      </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                      <Control x:Name="PiPVideo" IsVisible="{Binding IsVideoPlayerPresent}" Width="{Binding ImageWidth}" Height="{Binding ImageHeight}">
                        <Control.Background>
                          <VideoBrush Stream="1"/>
                        </Control.Background>
                      </Control>
                      <Image x:Name="PiPImage" IsVisible="{Binding IsImagePlayerPresent}" Width="{Binding ImageWidth}" Height="{Binding ImageHeight}" Stretch="Uniform">
                        <Image.Source>
                          <ImagePlayerImageSource Stream="1"
                              Transition="transitions\granular_dissolve;transitions\fade;transitions\dissolve;transitions\wipe_right;transitions\wipe_down;transitions\wipe_down-right;transitions\wipe_up-left"
                              TransitionInOut="False" />
                        </Image.Source>
                      </Image>
                      <Image x:Name="PiPAudio" IsVisible="{Binding IsAudioPlayerPresent}" Stretch="Uniform" Width="200" Height="200">
                        <Image.Source>
                          <fanart:FanArtImageSource fanart:FanArtMediaType="Album" fanart:FanArtType="Poster" fanart:FanArtName="{Binding MediaItem.MediaItemId}"
                                                fanart:MaxWidth="200" fanart:MaxHeight="200"/>
                        </Image.Source>
                      </Image>
                      <Image Stretch="Uniform" Source="audio.png" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" Width="200" Height="200" Margin="50">
                        <Image.IsVisible>
                          <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0}&amp;&amp;{1}">
                            <Binding ElementName="PiPAudio" Path="!HasImage"/>
                            <Binding Path="IsAudioPlayerPresent"/>
                          </MultiBinding>
                        </Image.IsVisible>
                      </Image>
                    </Grid>
                  </Border>
                </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl.TemplateControl>
              </mp_special_controls:PlayerControl>
            </ControlTemplate>
          </Setter.Value>
        </Setter>
      </Style>

You should see an audio fallback image in case of WebRadio instead of the empty frame.
    If you confirm, I'll push the fix.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I fixed two other issues, available with MP2.2.1 Release
    • Narrow white frame surrounding the background in same screens
    • Removed annoying player settings appearing in some screens (weather, news, user, homeeditor), when a MI is playing

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you confirm, I'll push the fix.

I`ll install the latest build and gonna test it.
    But would it not be better while playing audio in PIP mode you just see the fullscreen video picture without any cover image or frame and see the cover only if you use mouse controls or on remote input (OSD).

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I`ll install the latest build and gonna test it.
    But would it not be better while playing audio in PIP mode you just see the fullscreen video picture without any cover image or frame and see the cover only if you use mouse controls or on remote input (OSD).
    I could also remove the preview when no mouse is used or OSD is incactive. But then there would be no indicator showing, that PiP mode is active. @morpheus_xx what do you think? You initially made it work as now. I do not use PiP and I can do it however wished.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think its good for audio but the video picture should still remain.
    Here is the test:
    audio_video_PIP.png

Default picture is shown for webradio. :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think its good for audio but the video picture should still remain.
    Here is the test:
    View attachment 201044

Default picture is shown for webradio. :)
    Ok, I pushed the fix. btw. the size of the fallback was by accident too large because 50 pixel were added by a margin. It will have of course the same size as the normal cover (approx. 30% smaller than in your screen shot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom