bugs in the skin-engine (1 Viewer)

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    none of the textcolors in the default listview seem to changy any color

the text of a thumbnail panel is always placed under the texture, it should have a posX/Y offset.

when you select an item of a thumbnail panel and have set thumZoom to yes, it zooms behind the other icons.

in a thumbnailpanel, if you have more than 3 items in a row, you can only select the first 3 with the mousepointer.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    wertzui said:
    none of the textcolors in the default listview seem to changy any color

the text of a thumbnail panel is always placed under the texture, it should have a posX/Y offset.

in a thumbnailpanel, if you have more than 3 items in a row, you can only select the first 3 with the mousepointer.

i've run up against these 3 bugs (although the 2nd is more of a feature request) before and can confirm that they exist.

also, with the first problem, textcolor works, but selectedcolor,colordiffuse,remotecolor and downloadcolor all have no effect.

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    i just tried to change the textcolor to one with an alpha-value of 00 so maybe just the alpha-value is ignored.

another bug i found in the thumbnail panel:
    when viewing icons, you can not resize the texture, its always the same size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom