Button font colour change when selected? (1 Viewer)

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Dead simple - can I change the font colour of a button when it is selected? At the moment all the skins have white or black button text, and this doesn't change when a button is selected, so I'm not really sure if it's possible. See example below (and sneak preview of my skin).

button.jpg

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    Color and disabled color does not work for setting the selected color, could anyone help with this issue? i also need to use this property...

Thanks,

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    try selectedColor, f.e. <selectedColor>FFFFFFFF</selectedColor>

make sure to have an actual svn-update as this has been implemented (made working) only a few weeks ago...

good luck!

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    hmm... it doesn't seems to work mofux, i've tried adding that property to 'default button' into the references.xml file... but no luck. I'm using the latest SVN...

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm still on an MP vacation, but my semester ends in a few days - then I can get thouroughly involved again for a month. Unfortunately a design degree and working when I can doesn't leave much time for MP.

I'll move on from the above mockup, but whatever I do though will have to be more than just a reskin or another Vista clone, which we seem to be seeing a lot of at the moment (with the occasional splash of uniqueness). /rant

Bluetwo in the latest SVN has the effect I'm looking for anyway, so I can just copy that code 8)

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    okay, good to hear :p
    if you find something special please post a snippet here so that other users know how to change the selected textcolor of a button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom