Calling all developers (and anyone else) that wants to help with a Windows 8 Skin (1 Viewer)

scott_mckenzie

Portal Pro
April 3, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Not sure if you know but wizard123 has been working his backside off trying to finalise a Windows 8 skin called 'Oneportal'. So far it looks fantastic, if you want to have a look here's a link with some pics - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/oneportal.107608/

To help wizard123 get this over the line, we really need a couple of people to help as this is a massive task for one person to do on their own. The key people we need to help are developers that can (or want to) build skins. A couple of testers that can test these ongoing would also be fantastic as well.

Over the next week I hope to have a team together that can get this sign done over the next month or 2. If you have the time and want to see this skin get to the high standard of others such as 'Mustayaluca' please message be or post on this forum over the next 7 days letting me know how you can help and that would be tops.

Cheers - Scott

Last edited:

scott_mckenzie

Portal Pro
April 3, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi All,

Sorry to do a token "bump", but we haven't heard any responses yet.
Please don't be shy - this is your opportunity to help make & shape an amazing skin.

We are going to break the remaining work down into bite sized chunks so you can work on either lots of changes, or just one small piece, so that you don't have to spend a huge amount of time.

For those that want to get into the world of skinning, this is a good place for you to start - you cna focus to getting a small piece of functionality working and then move on from there.

Please get in touch with either wizard123 or myself and be a part of something great.

Cheers - Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom