Can anyone explain what this is? (1 Viewer)

Stokkes

Portal Member
November 28, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Actually, only DVD iso files are accepted by the plugin... The plugin search TS_VIDEO into the mounted Image.
How are your movies labelled into the iso file ? Can you give me some examples as I can imagine the search method to find the right file ?
zebons,

Well, I got it working (both ISO and IMG), however, in AMC, you need to put the full path to the file (IE: M:\Movies\Movie.iso), just putting the filename "Movie.iso" doesn't work (even if you've set your search path in the plugin to M:\Movies..

I guess I can work like this (using AMC Updater adds the path automatically), thought it may be a bug though. But yep, IMG files work fine as well (ie: m:\movies\movie.img gets loaded by the daemon tool automounter).

On a side note, (a little off-topic for this thread), any chance of getting the carriage-returns fixed in the display of MyFilms?

For example, in AMC, my Actors are listed one-per line, but when it's displayed in MyFilms, it shows up as Actor|Actor|Actor| (enters a "|" instead of a carriage-return), same for the Description. I've used AMC to put Awards and Trivia in the description field (seperated by carriage-returns) and they look fine in AMC, but MyFilms puts everything into one-big paragraph and it's often difficult to read.

Thanks for the great plugin though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom