Can/Does the EPG tell me when a progrma is 'unavailable'? (1 Viewer)

jsc2013

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have a twin-tuner card installed in 1.2.3 using Streamed MP.

When two channels are being recorded, only certain channels can then be watched. The mini EPG displays a small green or red icon (far right-hand-side) corresponding to the (third) channels that are viewable or not when two channels are being recorded.

However, I can see nothing in the full EPG indicating the same – so I can click on a channel that cannot be watched and get the corresponding warning. Is there some indicator in the FULL EPG, or can one be added? It is very frustrating!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If EPG shows wrong times it means that the import data is wrong or that you xml import applied a time correction while Windows was still - presumably - in another time zone. If you are able to trigger another EPG import, the problem should solve itself. I believe that there is also the possibility to clear the EPG in the TV...
    If EPG shows wrong times it means that the import data is wrong or that you xml import applied a time correction while Windows was...
    I have just come from using WMC and am puzzled by the apparent behaviour of the EPG guide in MP2 (incidentally the grabber system...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    So I finally got around to clone my OS to another SSD and try out the new version, here are some of the things I noticed: The EPG data is now listed far farther than before, but it still ends a bit too early. Some channels have it end about half a day too soon, the others even more than a day earlier. Could there be some kind of a...
    So I finally got around to clone my OS to another SSD and try out the new version, here are some of the things I noticed: The EPG...
    Maybe it's just my installation, but when I went to a vertical listing of a selected channel's EPG, I could only scroll down about...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom