Can I map a Hot Key in the "Direct Input"-Mapper? (1 Viewer)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hi Guys,

is it possible to map a hot key by the Direct Input Mapper in MP-Setup (Remotes -> Direct Input)?
For Example I want to shutdown a programm (ALT + F4) when I press a button on my gamepad.

Thanks! :)

Yours Nova

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hm, nobody answeres?

Does nobody know, if this is possible or if that will come in a later release?
Or have I to develop it myself. :)

Thanks.

Yours Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Hi all, I have recently updated to the latest version (2.2.1) of MP2. In this version it seems no longer possible to map virtual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.23 Key Mapping DE
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is the final result. To clarify this testing has been carried out using MP 1.23 using PureVisionHD Skin and a HID keyboard with MP/Config/Remotes set to HID "full" profile - Enable HID - Use HID keyboard...
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is...
I recently upgraded from MP 1.14 to MP 1.23. In 1.14 I was using the InputPlugIn to map my remote keys and all was working fine. In...
Replies
Views
Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for network, otherwise the command will be sent too soon.
Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for...
Marantz Control MediaPortal Plugin Marantz Control is a plugin for MediaPortal1 to send telnet command on a specific mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom