Can I start moving pictures with the list of categories?? (1 Viewer)

JoeSnow

August 3, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Firstly, great plugin. I have got it pretty much set up as I want it theres one thing that would make it perfect for me and i'm not sure if it is possible. When I start the moving pictures plugin can I get it to go to the list of categories?? I know I can get it to open on a specific category but I just want to see the custom categories I have added so I can choose from opening it. Rather then going to the all movies category and then using the filter option.

Any help greatly appreciated.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just ensure no category is selected inside TitanEditor for the MovPic BasicHome entry... Then all categories will be shown as a menu when you enter Moving-Pictures plugin. Assuming of course you enabled that in MovPic config.

PS: If a category has been selected, there is no easy way (as far as I know) to unselect it, other then to remove the menu entry and recreate it.

JoeSnow

August 3, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just ensure no category is selected inside TitanEditor for the MovPic BasicHome entry... Then all categories will be shown as a menu when you enter Moving-Pictures plugin. Assuming of course you enabled that in MovPic config.

PS: If a category has been selected, there is no easy way (as far as I know) to unselect it, other then to remove the menu entry and recreate it.

Thanks for you reply. Although there was no category selected in the TitanEditor it always went to all movies. I deleted it from the home screen and added it again with no category and it now goes to the category page each time. That was a nice easy fix (y)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Although there was no category selected in the TitanEditor it always went to all movies.

You have to properly select 'movingpictures' from the far right sub-menu box to properly see the default values. But if you did that and it still showed blank, then maybe some sort of corruption occured, which was solved anyway by you removing it and re-adding it.

It's fixed, who cares right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom