Cannot find channels without scanning a specific transponder. (1 Viewer)

Blort

April 2, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm running the latest version of MP as a single seat installation on a PC with no internet connection, but I'm having difficult configuring the TV server (with a DVB-S card) I can only pick up channels if I scan a specific transponder with all the right details... I've connected the PC to the net and updated all the satellites, although as I say it usually will be disconnected from the net.

1) Even though all transponders have been updated, if I scan for channels on Hotbird 13.0E I get nothing, no signal strength etc. All transponders come up with "No Signal". However, if I manually scan a specific Hotbird transponder with the following details:

Frequency: 10719000 kHz
Symbol Rate: 27500
Polarisation: Vertical
All Other Settings: Not Set

Then I get all channels on this transponder no problem, what could be happening here?

2) Is there a way I can perform a blind scan on a satellite? It seems the MP doesn't like it unless there are a list of transponders to scan for a satellite, in which case is there a way I can view/edit the transponders for a specific satellite that MP uses when I select scan channels?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom