cannot make volume control use "wave" instead of "master" (1 Viewer)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please tell me whatever you, or somebody else will look into this, I could always start over again, but the setup in my living-room is rather complex, and I would like to not need to do it.

BTW: This is a result over upgrading over some time from version 0.2.2.0 .. so Whenever 0.2.3.0 will be released, I assume more people will experience this problem.

Thank you for what you do.

mba

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2005
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Anybody found a solution to this problem? I am still experiencing it running SVN Build 16614 from 2007-12-09 / 0:55 CET.

regards
    Martin

DQ

Portal Member
    December 2, 2005
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I had the same issue as you:

I narrowed it down to the music settings by copying and pasting the broken xml file into the newly created one.
    It turns out that the problem is caused (for me) by enabling "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music settings!

Hope this helps!

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This should be submitted as a bug , now that the authors know what to look for, and can reproduce it.

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe a bit of a big bump to this thread. But it seems to me this bug is still in the latest version RC2. It will not save Wave if I enabled the upmix in the Music settings. When disabling the upmix I suddenly can save the Wave setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom