Cannot manually assign "The Kill Point"? (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm trying to manually assign some episodes of "The Kill Point" for use in MyTVseries. The problem is that it does find a match ("...1 possible match found...") but the SeriesID is 0, which is ofcourse not good.

I'm only experiencing this problem with this series, and updating to the latest version (SVN Test), from stable, of MyTVseries doesn't solve the problem.

The series is available @ TheTVDB: The Kill Point: Series Info, so it's really strange, I hope someone can help me.

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
Did you ever get this one sorted out? I am having the same problem with 2 series; Stephen Fry in America and Foyle's War. Both are on thetvdb.com, but when I try to import, it tells me it finds no matches.

Carpnutter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2007
    Guys

I am having the same issue with Quantum Leap, for some reason what ever i try and add it as it is saying not found. Even if i change the name to a series i already have. I would guess its a problem with the tvdb not parsing correctly but i dont know enough about this stuff :D
    Anybody able to help??

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Having this problem with all of my tv shows which worked fine before(clean db), the thetvdb api returns:

Line 0 - root element is missing.

This would mean it is not returning a proper xml but most likely an error code, hope they get this sorted :)

jet70

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    I cleaned the db because I moved my TV series folder to a new location.

Rescanning, I now don't get naything - No Match returned for anything????

Is this me, or has the API changed on the website or something???

Help!!!!!

RMK

Portal Member
    November 9, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You're not the only one having this issue. I guess there have been same changes in the TVDB API. I'm sure the devs will fix it soon.

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Did you ever get this one sorted out? I am having the same problem with 2 series; Stephen Fry in America and Foyle's War. Both are on thetvdb.com, but when I try to import, it tells me it finds no matches.

OK, now I have been able to find Foyle's War, with no apparent changes from me. I can also now find Stephen Fry in America, but ONLY when I search for "Stephen" - a number of results are returned with the one I want at the top. Any other variations / combinations will not return ANY results, e.g. "Stephen Fry", "Fry", "America", etc. return NO results. Surely there are other titles out there with those strings? Weird.

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I think that the problem is solved...

I had the same problem this afternoon.. but now the plugin has found all information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom