Can't change from list view (1 Viewer)

MatthiasB

Portal Member
April 21, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I just did a clean install of media portal 1.3.0 Alpha and Moving Pictures 1.3.1 and I'm having an issue keeping the default view set to big icons. I seem to recall having to set it in the video settings in media portal config. The settings are a little different in MP 1.3.0 but I changed all of the settings under video views to big icons. In moving pictures I also have the default view set to big icons but ever time I go into media portal it's always set to list view. If I change to big icons then back out of moving pictures to the main menu and back into moving pictures it's set to list view again. I must be missing something here.

Help would be much appreciated.

loutheo

Portal Pro
May 9, 2010
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am having the same issue, I have found a response from RoChess in another thread which helped the author there. I havent tried it yet though.

Here is RoChess's advice.

You can configure a default view per category level as well, are you sure those are set correctly? Open MovPic config -> GUI Settings -> Define Movie Categories -> select each view and verify that "Show movies in" is set to 'Parent view' or 'Last Used View', otherwise it always overrules the default setting.

MatthiasB

Portal Member
April 21, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks that did the trick. I don't remember having to configure it this way in the past.

loutheo

Portal Pro
May 9, 2010
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yeah, this is the first time I have changed this setting too. Perhaps they default setting for this has changed at some stage during Moving Pics development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom