Can't even configure Moving Pictures. Help. (1 Viewer)

Bjur

Portal Pro
May 24, 2007
I'm using the StreamedMP 0.4.298 with moving pictures included, but I can't even configure it. When I use the mediaportal configuration and choose configure on the plugin nothing happens. I have no problems with the other plugins TV series etc. but Moving Pictures nothing happens.

I have tried to remove it and install a later package, and reinstall the skin, but it's the same problem.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
for one, you should include any log file you have (set mediaportal to debuglevel) preferable movingpictures.log and error.log.
Here's a howto: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/Forum/How_to_post_logs
This is very strange and probable not related to the movingpictures plugin itself but with a misconfiguration.
check your plugin directory. There should only be 1 movingpictures dll.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You're log file says you're running Moving Pictures 0.6.5, which is a pretty old version. Can you try upgrading to either 0.6.6 (or preferably 0.7.1)?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hrmm... so did you once have a working setup and now suddenly it does not work?

Bjur

Portal Pro
May 24, 2007
Thanks for the answer. It helped by updating. Hovewer now I have a strange problem. When I play movies with dual audio for instance DTS and using my TV's 2 channel I can hear both the DTS and a the second language (commentary soundtrack etc.). If I then turn on my receiver and play the same movie there is only the correct language but the movies just play a short while and the return back to moving pictures. Is that a Moving pictures related issue.
Thanks again for your help. Greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom