Can't Find Recordings on The HDD (1 Viewer)

Martin Juleff

January 16, 2014
Sydney
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hey All

I've been recording some Australian Open matches, and i can find the media from within MediaPortal and replay it, however, when i check the Recording location, i can't see a thing! Ordinarily, this would be fine, but i was hoping to use these recording to make a highlights reel and upload some of the matches to YouTube, because they're classics and people who weren't able to watch it the first time, shouldn't miss out!

The Location set in TV-Configuration is D:/Recorded TV/ however this folder has no new recordings since mid-way through December. I'd assume it's recording somewhere else... But where? And why? I've still got 450gb plus left on that drive!

Using MediaPortal 1.3.0 (haven't upgraded as i CBF re-installing plugins, configuring them all over again and losing the viewed/not viewed data).

Hope you guys can help!

Marty

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome Marty

TV Server can record to different locations for each tuner, so make sure you've selected the tuner you're recording with when you look at the configuration.
    I'd suspect the files have been recorded to c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Recordings as that is the default recording directory on Vista and newer.

mm

Martin Juleff

January 16, 2014
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey, thanks for the welcome mm.

You were 100% correct, the saved files were exactly where you said. I'm just curious why they'd be there though since i have already changed the location in the MP TV Server Configuration and it was still showing that location as the recording location?

Cheers for your help though, will be able to get that awesome Hewitt and Rafter match uploaded today hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom