Can't get TMT5 working (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I want to play my Bluray-Iso's with TMT5. In the MP-Config I have done the settings like in the threads.

I have set the path/filename to D:\TotalMedia Theatre\install\uMCEPlayer5.exe, parameters %root%, clicked use external player and wrote .iso in the next field.
In the advanced settings of Moving Pictures I did following settings:
Use external player: True
External Player Path:
External Player Arguments: %root%

MP executes the Iso's correct but with the error message that I must set the right path for the player but when I set External Player Path: D:\TotalMedia Theatre\install\uMCEPlayer5.exe then TMT5 starts but the Iso's won't play.

What is the problem?
Knows anybody where the xml.-file with the Moving Pictures settings is saved? I had a similar problem with another plugin where I had to change the settings manually in the xml-file, this could be the same problem.

keithdw

October 14, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I notice you had no response to this, which is a shame. I've only just come to the MediaPortal platform and want to set TMT5 as the default player for blurays and dvds but cannot figure out how to do that, it keeps wanting to use an internal player for blurays, which to be fair is not great.

Any tips?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Go to MovPic plugin settings --> advanced tab. Take the following settings in the BluRay section:
Use external player --> true
External player path --> D:\TotalMedia Theatre\install\uMCEPlayer6.exe <-- change the path accordingly
External player arguments --> %root%

You have to take also following settings in MP Config, see attachment.

If you are using other programs than you have to change accordingly.

Attachments

• virtual_drive.png
    virtual_drive.png
    47.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom