Can't import old recordings after re-install of Windows & MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hi,

Had to re-install Windows, then MediaPortal (1.18.0). When I go to TV Server Configuration > Recording > Database Import, all my old recordings are there, but they are greyed out. I can tick the selection box, but the files don't import into the database when I click "Import Selected Files". Screen refreshes, ticks disappear and the files I ticked are still there?

I have over 1500 recordings that I want back in the database.

Advice anyone?

Cheers,
    Steve.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Steve, you can't import recordings unless you have channels to link them to.

all my old recordings are there, but they are greyed out. I can tick the selection box, but the files don't import into the database when I click "Import Selected Files".
    This suggests you haven't scanned in your channels yet... or if you have, the new channels have different details (names etc.).
    If you haven't scanned in channels, you must do that first.
    If you have scanned in channels, you must use the "change channel" function to link the recordings to the new channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    L TV-Series unvollständiger Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 5
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
    B xmltv - cannot import tvguide.xml australia Installation, configuration support 0
    B [solved] tvguide.xml not importing australian channels Electronic Program Guide 10
    J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
    azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
    thepahakurki TVDB import not working My TVSeries 3
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    L TV-Series kein Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 6
    J [fixed] [MP2-833] 2.2.2 server crash during import Submit: Bug Reports 50
    D Ripped movies not importing unless IMDB code is included in folder name General 4
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    MausWiesel LightsOut-Connector für MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
    fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
    M [solved] MP2 Not discovering all movies Newcomers Forum 2
    J [fixed] [MP2-821] Importer glitches in 2.2 Submit: Bug Reports 42
    Golf4 [solved] Bei Import und grabben der Medieninhalte - Client ausschalten? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    cbr954rr Possibillity to export and import all client settings? General 0
    Jean-Christophe MP 2.2 - Where can I find Movies NOT imported (and why??) ? General 13