cant parse Anything (1 Viewer)

TeMorituri

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Hi..noob speaking so apologies in advance :

Installed mediaportal 1.01 then MyTv 2.2.3389, went to configuration and asked it to parse some TV.
It parsed nothing- I got several hundred files highlighted in red as not parsed.

I selected the correct import path ( trying to import TV series called Frasier)

C:\Users\Media PC\Videos\Frasier

within that folder files are named like this : S01E01 - The Good Son

I have not altered the default parsing expressions - it simply scans them all and then brings them all up highlighted in red as not parsed.
PS tried renaming folders and giving the files different filenames that should definitely be accepted by the default parsing expressions to no avail. Could my .dbx file be corrupted and stopping it from parsing? ( I can manually enter each file though)

Suggestions? :oops:

TeMorituri

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Thanks Marvenius but no joy : been there and done that

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww123/TeMorituri/mp-TVconfigimage1.jpg

I have also used a REGEXP suggested by pgjensen to no avail

Quote : "not going to work unless you add Frasier to the beginning of all of your files... or add C:\Users\Media PC\Videos as the root drive that will then see the Frasier directory and be able to use a regexp to get it from that.

if you do above, the following will work:

Code:
^(?<series>.*[^\\])\\[Ss](?<season>\d{2})[Ee](?<episode>\d{2})\s\-\s(?<title>.*)\.(?<ext>\w{2,4})$ ":D

Do the databases ever get corrupted on install? Seems weird and unlikely because there would be NO database before I tried to parse in some series would there?

Tried uninstall and reinstall..no joy.

Then decided to actually rename the database TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 in program data to TVSeriesDatabase4.bak

Reinstalled plugin and BINGO....parsing like a good un

Thanks again to all who stopped by and pondered my headache......it took me 12 hrs of teeth grinding ..but this plugin..oh baby..this plug in is worth it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom