Can't play any music or radio (radiotime) (1 Viewer)

daos06

Portal Pro
October 17, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,

I have recently had a bluescreen which caused a side-by-side error. To solve this problem I pasted this code into the MediaPortal.exe.config file.

The side-by-side error was therefore solved, but now I can't play any music file or radio station (over RadioTime).

Could anybody help me, please?

Sry, for my bad English, but I'm in a hurry...

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've never seen this BASS error before.
    There seems to be a problem with some XML File. Tough i don't know which one.

As you have changed the MediaPortal.config.exe it looks like that this might be the problematic xml file.
    Have you still the old version of the MediaPortal.exe.config ?

daos06

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Can't play any music or radio (radiotime)

No, but the old version was except of some blank characters just empty... Could it be, that this emptyness caused the side-by-side error?

Edit: Another error ahead: I can't enter the Mediaportal configuration without getting a exception messagebox popping up. When I press continue I can enter the configuration. But when I make some changes and want to save them by pressing the OK button, the same exception like before appears. But now, when I press continue in the exception messagebox, nothing happens. To get the configuration window closed I have to press chancel in the configuration window or quit in the exception window. So I can't get the changes saved...

Sry, but I don't really know the title of all the buttons or the exact exception message (but it seems to be a problem with a XML file) off-hand, because I'm not at home atm.

daos06

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Can't play any music or radio (radiotime)

no ideas?

I found out, that music playback works when I have watched TV before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom