Can't Play any video after update and Clean Install (1 Viewer)

conguero23

Portal Member
December 9, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This afternoon I tried to update to 1.11 final from 1.10 final during the upgrade i received a unhanded int 32 error. MPstill installed but no matter what video I try to watch it crashes or freezes mp. The error are modules ntdll.dll or clr.dll every time i tried to use moving pictures, tv-series and myvideos.

I then proceeded to do a complete clean install of mp and loaded no out side plugins and in myvideos it still crashes mp. I switched from lav filters to ffdshow and Microsoft codec and still the same issue.

Something seems to be corrupt on the audio side of things. Any help would be appreciated.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It isn't 100% clear what the problem is. Could be audio. Could be something else.
    Please try to reboot the PC and power cycle hardware that is connected via HDMI.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Okay. I'm not sure what the problem is then.
    It may help if you could post debug log files. In other words, use the watchdog tool with option 1 instead of option 3.

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just found the issue he lav spliter was the culprit I changed it to haili and its all good now,. Thanks,
    It must have gotten curupted during the upgrade or installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom