Cant play VIMEO and UMG content videos on Youtube

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by Spike_Fire, April 21, 2017.

1. Spike_Fire

Spike_Fire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Brazil Brazil
    Hello guys,

I have installed MP 1.15 and OnlineVideos 2.2.0.0. When i try to open VEVO videos on Youtube, i get the message "This video contains VEVO content and can not be reproduced". (actually the message is presented in Portuguese). For some other videos, i also get the message "This video contains UMG content and can not be reproduced".

The Youtube site on "Manage Sites" section of the plugin is updated to the latest available: 12/1/2016 02:14PM

Also, all other components are properly installed:

- MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter
    - LAV Filters
    - Adobe Flash Player for IE

I updated to MP 1.16 and OnlineVideos 2.3.0.100 (provided on madVR thread) but still get the same errors when trying to play these types of videos.

I have searched on this forum for a possible inability of OnlineVideos to play VIMEO videos, but i just found old posts from 2015 that were supposedly fixed by updating the site code (Manage Sites section).

Am i missing something?

Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. doskabouter
    • Premium Supporter

doskabouter Community Plugin Dev

Ratings:
    +1,084 / 1
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Youtube is already fixed, it just needs to be published by the author (@offbyone )
    Vimeo is almpst fixed.
    But I think those sites won't be published until the new version of the ov plugin itself is released.
    When that will be, I sadly don't know...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!