Can't return to MediaPortal after playing BluRay (1 Viewer)

mhandscomb1

Portal Member
September 20, 2011
Hiya Guys and Gal's i'm hoping you can help me with a small problem i'm having.

If i give you a bit of background info i've been using Mediaportal for some time now with no problems backing my blu rays up in mkv format and using mediaportal to play them with the moving pictures plugin.

But the other day i got a new 3D tv and i of course wanted to be able to play my 3d Blu rays back from within mediaportal.

So i now back my blu rays up in iso format and get mediaportal to automount the iso.

As soon as the iso is mounted Powerdvd 11 realises and starts up and plays them fine. I've got it in cinema mode so i can use the remote.

Now the problems comes when i've finished watching the movie or i want to stop watching it.

I can only get it to go back the the powerdvd menu. I can't seem to close out of it.

Am i missing something really basic like a certain button on my MCE remote will shut down powerdvd or do i need to do something better.

I hope you guys can help.

Thanks

Praz

Portal Member
October 18, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just ran into the same issue and thought I'd post my solution in case it would be of help to anyone else. PDVD11 has a keyboard shortcut to exit from the program when in Cinema mode. It is "ALT + F4" I added the following to my modded MCE remote inf file. Now when pressing the blue button on the remote PDVD11 shuts down and I'm back in MP.

Remote code - 5E,00,00,00, 04,04,3D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom