Can't see any banners (1 Viewer)

texoxo

February 18, 2007
Hi to all! First I want to congratulate you for this amazing plugin! Thank you very much. However I have a problem with banners! I can't see any banner the error is here:
[ERROR][MPMain]: Control has invalid animation type
[ERROR][MPMain]: Control has invalid animation type
[ERROR][MPMain]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(E:\Andre Media Portal\Media Portal\plugins\windows\banners\Lost\graphical_73739-g3.jpg)

I don't know I this happens! I have the latest directx, and the latest version of MyTV-Series.
Can you help me

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Never seen this, did you try deleting the series and reimporting? You should also delete your banners directory. Perhaps the download got corrupted.

texoxo

February 18, 2007
    Yes I tried both things unsuccessfully! It's really weird because when i try to see the pictures in banners directory I have the files but I can't see them! I think you're right maybe the download got corrupted because the images size are 4kb. How can I fix this?
    thanks for the support

texoxo

February 18, 2007
    I found the problem! And it is kaspersky! When I import series I have to turn it off or the download will get corrupted!

cyberon

Portal Member
    January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I also have Kaspersky and i´m having the same problem, did you managed to find a way to fixe that without turning it off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom