Can't see the different dates of TV recordings with same name (1 Viewer)

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,
I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed.
I have a couple of problems, though.
In recording TV, I record every day programs with the same name. For instance, lets' say I record "NEWS" every day. The problem is when I see the several recordings I have of this program, I can't see the information with the dates they were recorded. So I have a lot of NEWS in the aMPed screen, but I don't know if they are the NEWS of Monday, Tuesday, etc. So, I can't choose the right one.

Another problem is the "keepaspectratio". In MyFilms, I have a lot pictures that I use as covers of Home recordings. They are horizontal 16 x 9 pictures. And aMPed show them stretched. I have manipulated the reference.xlm changing all the keepaspecratio to yes. Now I see the proper aspect ratio, but in a very small view. I mean, the cover is vertical and I can see now my horizontal 16x9 picture in the middle of that vertical cover, very very small, with a lot of space not used up and down of the picture. So, no use.
In StreamedMP I didn't have these two problems. The dates of the recordings were always shown, and in MyFilms I could see my 16 x 9 picture that occupies all the space of the vertical cover.

I would appreciate very much some help.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom