Can't start Moving Pictures Config (1 Viewer)

CGT

Portal Pro
January 8, 2012
Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot start the Moving Pictures config anymore and receive the following error:

There is a problem and the Moving Pictures config launcher doesn't know how to recover:

The file or assembly "file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\MovingPictures.dll" or a dependency of it could not be found. The assembly has been created by a more recent runtime than the runtime currently loaded. Therefore, the assembly cannot be loaded.

Can anybody please help me? The error message is translated from German but I have, frankly speaking, no idea what it means. I have attached a log!

Thank you!!

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP version 1.4 (n) (oder veraltete systemspecs und unvollständig ? ) ... version movpic ?
    ok, german wa ... laut logs (gibt auch deutsches forum) ;)

EDIT: so urgent help is then not necessary ;)

Last edited:

CGT

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2012
    Hey, thanks for mentioning the German forum. I tried it there but nobody replied. Then I found out about this dedicated subforum.

Yes, my system specs were outdated but I updated them for you :) MP is at 1.10.0 and Moving Pictures at 1.8.0.1607. Sorry, I thought this information would be part of the log.

If you prefer to write in German you can also reply here. I have just noticed that people don't like it when there's German content on an English forum ;)

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom